Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm Back!!!

If I didn't have my camera to remind me constantly, I am here to do this, I would eventually have slipped away, I think. I would have forgotten my reason to exist.
Annie Leibovitz

Well I have to say that i have a good reason for been so disconnect to my blog and all my network,I'm back home after having the time of my life with the people I love and the place I belong.
I been living in to many places and every one has been my home;from all of them i have beautiful memories and not enough pictures shame on me,,but this time i connect my camera and heart.
I guess getting to technical is not for me so i will go with the flow and keep learning in the process..








Tengo que decir que tengo una buena razon para no haber publicado nada en mi blog o no estar tan actualizada con este mundo cibernetico.

Ya llegue de nuevo a casa luego de uno de esos viajes que abren las puertas de la inspiracion y como dice mi amigo Cerati "no hay nada mejor que casa",que la gente que uno ama y que la ciudad nos vio nacer.

Siempre he creido en los reencuentros son magicos pero sobre todo cuando en cada instante se sienten ganas de vivir;esta vez conecte mi camara a mi corazon para asegurarme que cada lugar quedara grabado en algo mas que la memoria y asi fue,asi que si hay algo que compartir ahora es lo que me quedo de este viaje...ganas de vivir,de volver,de fotografiar todo lo que da razon para existir...

3 comments:

  1. Preciosa fotos, se nota que las tomas con el corazón.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the ad say Colombia the only thing to fear is not wanting to leave!! oh how true that is.I was with great people the familia and primos.and i ate my way from Bogota to Cucata.I can't wait to go back very soon.I was part of these pictures and know the whole story behind them.Colombia my second home.
    the gringo

    ReplyDelete
  3. en estas fotografias solo expresas AMOR!!!!.. que trabajo tan lindo...digno de toda mi admiracion, mi cariño y mi respeto..... eres maravillosa no solo con la camara sino tambien con tu corazon..... pilar s.

    ReplyDelete